All property photos
Built in 2017, this modern home is perched atop Bernal Heights with panoramic views from every level. The living space is spread across four levels, providing nicely separated zones for residents to work and attend school from home in relative privacy. The main entrance of this hillside hideaway is on the 3rd level, opening into a foyer with a powder room to the right and a wall of recessed niches on the left to display your favorite artwork. The well-designed kitchen is equipped with a Wolf range, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, pull-out pantry, and bar seating for socializing with the chef. Beyond the kitchen is a dining area that opens into a spacious living room with a custom gas fireplace and a dramatic vaulted ceiling. Take the stairs up to the primary bedroom with a luxurious ensuite bath that showcases a floating dual-sink vanity, walk-through rain shower, and deep soaking tub. A walk-in organized closet and private balcony complete this level.
On the 2nd level (below the main living level), an expansive family room with a built-in wet bar and wine fridge await with oversized windows and views for miles. Behind the family room is a bedroom with a private deck, large custom closets, and an ensuite bathroom. The first level hosts the third bedroom suite, with a deep closet, private bathroom, and walk-out access to a spacious deck.
The current owners love to entertain, so they configured the home with a lounge area and a large formal dining room on the main level, with the living room on the level below. This home can easily flex to meet your needs, whether you prefer big open spaces for entertaining, or all of your main social spaces consolidated on one level.
Entertaining outside is a pleasure on the home’s large patio with views to the east, gas grill hookup, and a terraced garden featuring bougainvillea and mature perennials. The patio is accessible from both the lower bedroom and at the base of the staircase.
Hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout the home accentuate the air of gracious living. Revel in the many smart home features including Wink smart hub, Airphone entry system, and a built-in dual-zone Sonos sound system. You’ll stay comfortable no matter the weather with the home’s central air conditioning on the top two levels, and radiant floor heating with a different zone for each level. You can take the stairs to keep your Buns of Steel in shape or opt for the elevator that provides effortless access to all levels of the house. The garage also offers a lift! A two-car stacker provides a home for two vehicles, or park one car on the top and use the bottom space for storage.
- 2,356 SqFt, per appraisal
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite baths + powder room + family room
- Expansive views from every level
- Air conditioning on the top two levels
- Elevator that services all floors
- Two-car garage
In an effort to keep us all safe, we will be strictly adhering to the current COVID-19 safety guidelines in San Francisco. Please contact Ceily Landman at [email protected] or 415.871.8303 to schedule a showing.
For more information on the Auction process, please see the Harcourts Auction site.
Our property touring guidelines are as follows:
- Buyers must first review all online marketing materials.
- Licensed real estate agents can schedule an in-person tour when no one else will be in the property.
- No more than one Realtor and two clients (who live together) may visit the property at any time.
- Agents and buyers shall adhere to the Corcoran Global Living Coronavirus Showing Protocol
- Agent and buyers shall wear a face mask, as they are required by the city of San Francisco for all outings during Shelter in Place
- Agents & buyers must provide a signed CAR Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration form for all parties entering the property. This form must be delivered to the listing agents no more than 1 day prior to the in-person showing, and no later than 9am on the morning of the in-person showing